Klemencovsko, exposition of the Železný Brod Museum

Back | Places of interest and destinations > Folk architecture > Bohemian Paradise

Bohemian Paradise

náměstí 3. května 37
Železný Brod, 468 22

Phone:+420 483 389 081
E-mail:muzeum@zelbrod.cz
Web:www.muzeumzb.cz
www.zeleznybrod.cz
QR kód kontaktů pro Váš mobilní telefon

The building named Klemencovsko dates back to 1792. It is the last preserved example of curbed frontage at the square in Železný Brod, the relics of one of the loveliest buildings in the once wooden town.
 
 

The front of the two-storey timbered house was incorporated in 1936 in a modern building of the savings bank. The building has two arcades on the ground floor: they are installed on two richly carved columns. The attic roof is covered with shingle. The house is used for attractive glassmaker's expositions and a gallery that displays the works by renowned glass artists J. Brychtová and S. Libenský.

Opening hours

May - June Tu - Su 9:00 - 12:00
13:00 - 16:00
July - August Tu - Su 9:00 - 12:00
13:00 - 17:00
September Tu - Su 9:00 - 12:00
13:00 - 16:00
October - April Sa - Su 9:00 - 12:00
13:00 - 16:00

Related articles

Městské muzeum v Železném Brodě
 

Museum Specification: local history

Klemencovsko
 
Print preview